Friday, March 14, 2008

FFFF

Well since I don't do the Fav Foto Friday.. Thought I would post a Fav Foster Father Friday!
Today is Jazlynn's Foster Fathers Birthday.. (Can't tell you how old..he is bigger than me...lol)
But we can say .. We hope you have a great day Jose.. You deserve it.. We Love you and miss you..
We'll be seeing you soon. This picture was taken when I returned her last week.. Jazlynn is such a happy baby.. It makes it very obvious she is well loved..
I love this picture,, It was taken at the party for their 25th Anniversary.

This is my fav picture of them.. It was taken at the party as well... They are such a cute couple..
I think we have decided they are coming home with us when Jazlynn is ready.. So they better start packing now...

Anyway.. Just want to say Feliz CumpleaƱos Jose.. Hope you have a great day.


Also just wanted to add. We found out today that we entered PGN on March 11th. So I will have to put a ticker on the page so we can keep track of how long it has been... Lets all hope for a fast stay.

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

Yeah on entering PGN!! UGH, though as it makes you on pins and needles every time the phone rings, or there is an e-mail..hope this is quick and easy.

You are lucky to have such and awesome FF. J is especially lucky. They will really miss her. I know that you will stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

YEA...gotta get in to get OUT!! Hope you hear that wonderful word soon!

Becca said...

That is so sweet! You are so lucky.
Hope to hear news of progress soon!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Donna said...

YEA!! congrats on entering PGN...prayers for speedy OUT!!!

Pam L said...

Vikki,
I'm not sure if I congratulated you on your entrance into PGN. Hopefully your file landed on the quick reviewers desk and you'll be out in no time.
Here's prayin for that anyway!

Guatemama said...

What a nice post! It looks like Jazlynn does have a wonderful foster family. Isn't it amazing what wonderful people there are in this world?.

Come on PGN!!!!
Tracy

Beth said...

Your relationship with your FF is so amazing. What a blessing.

CONGRATS on getting IN!!