Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Antigua and Embassy Day!

Well I really don't even know where to start. It has been a very busy last few days. On Sunday we all went to Antigua. Jose,Adriana,Maria Jose and Grandma and of course our whole family.

We had a wonderful time. Lots of fun.. Even Justin who didn't even want to come to Guatemala loved it. He is still lots shyer than Randi Jo but he had fun. Randi Jo ,of course, has adopted everyone she has seen.. We have the international Futbol teams staying here at the hotel. I think there is around 10 different teams here. Well the USA team invited her to come watch them play Wed. or Thurs. I haven't decided weather we are going or not...

We spent yesterday after the embassy appt at the mall.. Seems it is coler here than I had planned on. I did not bring enough long pants for Jazlynn and all the shoes I brought are to small so we had to make some purchases. But we are all taken care of now.

Tomorrow Erick and his friend Diego are going to the zoo with us. (maybe Maria Jose as well) then tomorrow evening we are going to supper with Adriana and Jose. So another busy day planned.

I am posting three days of pictures. So sorry there are so many but I think they are well worth the wait..



For those who have been waiting to see.. This is the quilt I made for Adriana. It is the first one I have ever made,so it didn't turn out perfect but it was ok.



This is the kids with Estuardo from the marriott, He is the best! He has been more than helpful for everyone of my stays. Very knowledgeable. Speaks very good english. He was wonderful with the kids.


Getting ready for Embassy Day! If I look American they'll have to let me in!
Aren't I just the cutest thing ever? Lovin that smile.
Standing against my Daddy!

Jose,Justin,Randi Jo and Maria Jose in Antigua
Justin was in Heaven exploring all of the ruins. If he could climb it or crawl in it he was happy.

Jazlynn on top of the hill overlooking Antigua.

Jazlynn first thing in the morning. WOW this hair has issues.


Jose at the Jade Factory
Adriana and Joe being goofy. The little boy beside them was precious. He was shining shoes and saw the pictures being taken so he wanted in them. we have lots of pictures of him. So adorable.. I wanted to bring him along.
Grandma getting a face massage at the Macadamian plantation (something like that). All of us girls got them. it was cool

Jose showing Randi Jo how it is done.
Maria Jose and Randi Jo. We all had a laugh at their expense. Maria Jose doesn't speak english and Randi Jo doesn;t speak Spanish,but they didn't shut up all day. No one would have ever known. They had a great day.


They are both beautiful girls..








1 comment:

Steph said...

OH WOW!!! It looks like you are having an amazing time!!! And, WE LOVE ESTUARDO!!!! That cracks me up that you got his pic!!