Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Introduction!!!

Hello there
Welcome to our blog...We are the longs,we live in Ohio..We have been married for 15 years and have 4 children...(5 now). A 21 yr old daughter who was adopted when she was 15, a 15 year old son, and a 14 year old girl..Then there is Bandar, Our son from Saudi Arabia..He thinks someday he will graduate from college and go home..but...That is another story..
On Sept 20th 2007 we received our referral of a beautiful girl from Guatemala..She was born Sept 1st and weighed 6lbs and 14 ounces and was 17 inches long..She is now 6 weeks old and absolutely gorgeous...So please join us as we follow this road to expand our family..

10 comments:

redhawks said...

Hi Vikki! The blog looks great and Jazlynn is just beautiful. I'll be sure to add your link to my blog too.

Jen :]

Emily said...

Vikki:

I am so glad you have a blog! Jazlynn is just perfect! I'm wishing you a speedy process and look forward to following your journey! :-)

Emily

Nicole said...

Hello, Vikki! I look forward to reading your new blog! Jazlynn is so precious!

Nicole
FTIA

Steph said...

I can't wait to read more!! Your family is beautiful! We need to organize a NW Ohio gathering one of these days. :)

Gretchen said...

Hi Vicki! I'm looking forward to following your journey to bring Jazlynn home! I started blogging for my family and friends but have found that it is really therapeutic for me!

Guatmama said...

Vikki,

Thanks for sharing your blog thru FTIA chat group - i love to follow other's progress! Best wishes - she is gorgeous. Our Joe may have to be a suitor someday!
Ashley
mom to Sam (home 8/06)
visiting Joe in 2 weeks!

The gFamily said...

I am looking forward to reading your blog and following your journey! Congrats on the referral of Jazlynn! She is beautiful as are the rest of your children!! I hope you have a smooth journey!

Gretchen

Unknown said...

Wow.. Bloggin' Longs', what's next to happen in this world? another fire in california ??

Beth said...

Hello Vikki!
You have such a beautul family! I have adopted FTIA as my support mammas... you are in good hands! Jazlynn is so sweet... wishing you many happy updates.
Best, Beth
pS- i will add to my list :)

Bobbi said...

Welcome to blogland and the bumpy ride through the Guatemalan adoption process. It is long, and hard, but so worth it as you well know.

Your daughter is beautiful. I look forward to following your journey.

Congratulations.