Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Well today was trick or treat here in town. Bandar came home to help pass out candy and be with the kids.Randi Jo dressed up like a scarecrow and Justin just went walking around with friends.They all dressed up but he did not. They all had a blast.. I am going to try and post some pics here if I can figure out how ....



This is Justin and Bandar.



This is Randi Jo and Saud(Bandar's friend) He has a lighter after her straw...Too funny.



Well that is all of the kids. I guess I should say Katie is in Spain so you will not see new pictures of her unless she sends some home.. She won a scholarship to study there for 8 months. She will be home in May. So anyways,, I wanted to add the kids pumkins but it won't let me.. So maybe another day.. Maybe new pics of Jazlynn will come in and I can post them tomorrow,....Let's hope.....

3 comments:

Nicole said...

In all your pics you guys always look like you're having a great time! What a wonderful circle of love for Jazlynn to come home to!

redhawks said...

You guys look like a fun bunch!! Glad you had a great day!!
Jen :)

Randi Jo said...

jazlynn is going to be in a loving family with bunches of fun and happiness, but also alot of fun how cute. Good luck!
Have a great day!