Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jazlynn is 2 months old today...



Sending lots of hugs and kisses out to her... We Love you baby girl!





This is three of the pumpkins the kids carved,This is the picture I wanted to put on yesterday and the blog wouldn't let me,,,They did such a great job...




Well the other big news at the Long household is: Justin now has a permit..Yes I know.. It is scary.. But... He is legal now.. He is actually a very good driver. I made him drive home from the store this evening and he was sooo nervous to drive after dark,,, He kept saying"I hate you" all the way home...lol But he did great!
I am off to bed praying for DNA authorization tomorrow....

2 comments:

Gail said...

Happy 2 Months Baby Jazlynn!!
Gail

Steph said...

So, we should stay off the roads around Kenton for awhile! Heehee!!