Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DNA authorization

Well the adoption news today for us is NOTHING again... another girl in our agency received dna authorization today after only 4 weeks... And she has the same attorney.. I just don't get this process... I am left not knowing weather to be extremely mad or scared that something is wrong with my case. I know it hasn't been done without me being told though because I talk to the FM regularly... Oh well hopefully Ellie will find something out on Friday.. Keep praying I think Jazlynn needs it..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Vikki. And, keep calling til you get an answer. Hope you get news soon!

Steph said...

This process does not make sense at times and it is sooo hard watching others move along while you feel stuck. But, it will happen. If I am remembering correctly, your attorney sometimes starts out slow but has lightening speed at the end. Good news is coming your way!

Johnda said...

I know the feeling! We are trying our hardest to keep our heads up!

Good luck!