Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Philly Trip

For the family that has been waiting... This is the outfit Randi jo will be wearing in the Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade...The Parade is 9-12 and airs on ABC.
For those I haven't told... Randi Jo and I are now in Philadelphia.. She starts rehersals tonight at 8:30. She won this opportunity at camp this summer by being nominated by her coach to try out for the UCA all stars. Well she made it.. She was the only one from her area.But she is already making plenty of friends. We will be home sometime on Friday.
On another note.please keep Justin in your thoughts this week. On Monday afternoon,before I left,we had to put his 12 year old dog to sleep.. He is finding it hard to find things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. It is a hard thing for all of us. Dogs very quickly become a part of your family. I will post pictures when I get home.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Congratulations to Randi Jo. That is quite an honor, and a memory she will always have.

Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving

Steph said...

Go Randi Jo!!! That is awesome! You should feel soooo proud!!

I am so sorry about your dog. Pets certainly are special members of the family and it is a great loss when they are gone.

Lynda said...

Brings back lots of memories for me. I know how your feeling about your dog, my cat was sick for awhile and the thought of putting him down... cant even imagine. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the parade, we will actually be at the Parade in NYC.
Lynda