Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Mr. Smartypants!!

This can work as my fav foto Friday a couple days late also.. I found this picture on Randi Jo's camera when I was empting her card for her.. I always get the best pics of the kids from their cameras.. They will be silly with each other..And they really are very close...This picture shows that..


And then there is Justin.. He started Driver training this past week.. On Thursday they had a surprise mid test.. She said in 5 years no one has ever passed it.. Well not only did Justin pass it.. He got a 100 on it.. He is such a nerd....lol And believe me we have heard of nothing else since.
On the adoption front.. still nothing.. Our case has not been submitted to the embassy yet. But our attorney said it will be this week. So let hope.. We need to get started here... I will call her tonight so maybe the FM has heard something I haven't. Let's just keep praying it will be this week..

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love that picture!

Sorry things are moving slowly. THat is how the process goes. Drags for a long time, then it will move along with good progress, then slow down.....you get the point. The highs and lows are the tough part.

I hope things move along for you this week.

Anonymous said...

Hi...your family is wonderful! It is nice to meet/see someone as crazy as us!

I guess you support pushing along with the process vs. waiting things out?

Oh your little Jazlynn is precious...can't wait to see picures from your December visit =) Don't forget to get video of that first connection!
Erin