Sunday, November 25, 2007

We Are Home!!!

Well Randi Jo and I are home..We had a great time,met some wonderful people,and did some shopping... I am certain this was an experience Randi Jo will always remember. She met some lifelong friends I think also.So here are the pictures.
This is Randi Jo at rehearsal the 2ND day. But the first day on the famous stairs from the Rocky movies. And yes.. She was in the front row. The girl beside her turned into a great friend for her for the week.
This is Randi Jo and I at the Rocky Statue.(I so HATE having my pic taken..)

Pluto decided to drop into rehearsal on Wednesday. The girls were so excited to get pictures with him.


We went on a dinner cruise Wednesday night,... This is Randi and the girls doing the train dance.This was probably the highlight of her week.



And this is Randi Jo on performance day. She had a great smile and said she wasn't nervous at all... She has always loved being front and center.This is the last of the philly pics.


We were getting ready for Thanksgiving with Joe family today. I came in the living room.. and here are my children. Bandar was in one chair and Justin and Randi Jo in the other... I have a sofa. But they choose to share.. They are goofy.

And here are all three of them outside after we got home... Most days they really do LOVE each other.
We spoke with Stanley tonight. Jazlynn went to the Dr and she now weighs 11lbs 14 ounces and is 22 inches long. I can not wait to get new pictures of her on Friday. He said she has such big eyes... Just like Randi always had... I know she is gorgeous! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving,..






3 comments:

Steph said...

What a great experience!! I bet Randi Jo was just awesome!!

Your kids are so incredibly sweet and loving! I love these pics.

Aileen said...

Hi! We found your blog from your comment on ours! We will be visiting Ariana from Dec. 27 to Jan. 3. Are you planning to visit as well?
Ariana's mommy

Aileen said...

We're staying at the Grand Tikal, so we'll probably miss you. The Marriott was booked when we called.