Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NEW PICTURES!!!!

Well I know it has been awhile since I posted.. I have been very busy. I am working on a project for Adriana. It has taken every second of my spare time for the last few weeks... I'll post pictures of it when I get to Guatemala..(Jose reads the blog)
We did find out this week that we received DNA authorization on Monday.. Jazlynn's DNA is to be taken on 5/08/2008. So from everyone elses timeline it looks like our appt will be the last week of the month.. And would you believe that is the only week we have issues with. Randi Jo wants to try-out for her schools elite sing and dance team. Try-outs are that week.. Also Joe's little sister is graduating from high school that week and is first in her class.. So I guess we'll wait it out to see if wew will change the appt or be able to make it work.

In other news... Katie came home from Spain on saturday.. Justin and Randi Jo have been beside themselves.. They missed her terribly.. I will post some pictures soon.. It looks like she may be going to Michigan to work an internship for the summer. The bad side to that is she won't be here when Jazlynn comes home.. But we could go there for a visit I would think...

These are the new pictures we received from the agency. I would guess these will be the last ones we will get.



She looks like she is getting so big. I can not wait to get my hands on her in a couple weeks.
I think she looks so tired.. Jazlynn is always smiling..
Awww.... she is so tired.. How precious is she...
I love the barrette in her hair.. Adriana always has her done up so cute...

10 comments:

Guatemama said...

Oh Jazlynn is so so cute! I think she look like Anika. They have the same eyes. I am so excited that you will be with her FOREVER really soon. Hope the timing works out for you all. Welcome home Katie!
Tracy

Donna said...

I am dying! That child is so beautifully precious. You are never going to be able to take your eyes off of her when you get her home!! Our pick up was this time last year and we had graduation, etc to contend with as well. I know it will all work out for you guys. ((hugs)) and prayers.

Steph said...

Oh wow! She is gorgeous. Those eyes just get me!!

The timing will work out perfectly. I can't wait for our celebration cookout!!!! ;)

Bobbi said...

Love the barret in her hair. What a pretty little girl.

The appts are always at the wrong time? Isn't that just the way that it works??

So glad you are all together again--at least for now.

Hoping for PINK soon!!

Dena said...

She is just precious!

Kimberly said...

Jazlynn is gorgeous! I'm so happy things are moving so fast for you guys! I hope your appointment isn't the last week of May...it sounds like you are so busy!

Oh, and I'm in Michigan. If you come up for a visit let me know and maybe we can grab a coffee...that's assuming I ever leave Guatemala!!! :)

Becca said...

She is a gorgeous child! I can't wait to see a picture of you holding her!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Oh my I can hardly wait to give her a big hug.she is beautiful
Aunt Pam

Greta Jo said...

Wow, Jazlynn is beautiful!

Gail said...

Okay, call me slow. I just figured out what your last name is. LOL
Gail