Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NEW PICTURES!!!

Jose sent us pictures over the weekend.. They went to a birthday party and these are the pics of Jazlynn from there.. I assume these will be the last pictures we receive from him. It is all bittersweet. But seriously people.. isn't she always happy.. always smiling.. and she gets just cuter and cuter with every picture..


This is the stick for the pinata..She is sure checking it out isn't she..
I think this is the biggest pinata I have ever seen. I am not sure Jazlynn really knows what to think about it. That is Adriana holding her.
"Look Mom I am sitting all by myself." she is getting so big.. This picture is just the cutest
and look here.. two teeth... yeah!!! finally.. at 8 months she has her first two... I bet the others come fast.

5 comments:

Pam L said...

What a doll baby! And I love the pics of the teeth! I'll bet you're counting down the minutes until you leave.
So happy for you!

Bobbi said...

SHe is getting big. You must be so excited!!

It is bittersweet, but such a happy ending.

Kimberly said...

She does just keep getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait for you to get down here and get her FOREVER! I'm so happy she has had such wonderful care!

Beth said...

She is just too cute. I am so full of anticipation for you to be there with her, and I know that comes with a world of joy and heartache. Always thinking of you all.

Becca said...

Yeah! Praying for you...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca