Friday, December 28, 2007

Post for Grandma Amy and Papaw Kies!

Well we have had another Great day with Jaz. She is simply amazing! So content. We video taped her waking up this morning and she woke herself up laughing. She is way smaller than we has thought she would be. Well anyways. Here are some more pics we took today. We also took paint foot prints and hand Prints today. They came out pretty good.
I know this picture has my foot in it. But I don't have the software here to cut it out. But isn't it an awesome picture.

Be sure to leave comments and tell Mommie which one you like best. 1 or 2. Don't mind the foot it can be cut out. But we can't decide between the two.

Here is the pictures we took for Grandma and Papaw. Can you say "GO OSU"!


Now getting her hands down is quite the challenge. She loves to stare at them.

Aren't I precious? She is so easy to photograph. She also is in love with her Ohio State shoes. she can stare at them forever. Must be the colors.

And this picture is just beyond precious. But this is really a normal look for her. She loves to laugh.

What did you say? LSU is gonna beat OSU. How funny is that?
EDITED TO ADD" for parents: click on the pictures and they will get full size so you can see them better. also you can leave comments for me by clicking on comments at the bottom of the post. Be sure to sign your name so I know it is you. Love and Miss you all

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

Just read your comment on our blog. What is funny is that I remembered you were visiting J,and I wanted to check on you. Kinda creepy, huh?

She is adorable!! She looks so happy with you. Glad that all is going well.

I will keep checking in!!

Beth said...

OK! You all are just having way too much fun! Hee hee!

I love the pics! What a sweetie! J is such a happy bundle! Keep the pics coming for the rest of us!

Steph said...

Oh, how to decide?!?! These pics are adorable!!! I love them all. We are so glad to be sharing this wonderful time in Guatemala with you and precious J. She is simply perfect!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!! Enjoy loving on your princess!

Lynda said...

I love the pictures. She is beautiful. Enjoy your time with her.
Lynda

Emily said...

Wow- she is adorable! I am sure you are loving every moment with her. Have a great time and Happy New Year!

Emily

ahny said...

Wow, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! Are you guys getting out of the hotel at all? At least go out and take walks and see the city. You will love it, (very busy). The market is not too far from you if I remember right. Ask at the hotel. Enjoy your time I know you are! See you soon. Love, Rob, Ahny, Sam & Preston.

Anonymous said...

oh i love the osu pictures they are so cute and i hope she is an osu fan and doesnt turn into a michigan fan but dont wont allow that hahaha and i want a wallet picture of the one of those

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)