Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Visit to Aunt!

Well I finally got around to taking the kids over to see my Grandma. She is doing quite well considering she is 101. As always she was so happy to see children. They can always put her in a good mood.
The one thing my brother and I always remember about visiting her house was our Aunt Eileen. She always took us for a day or two also and always had to give us things. Well the other day while there(Grandma lives with her now) she gave me some things for Jazlynn. Boy did they bring back memories. These are some of the things she always gave to us.


In fact, I had the Raggedy Ann one at one time..So I am going to hang these in her room.. Aren't they cute?


Well in adoption new!! There is none. In two days we will be at 3 months and have had absolutely NO MOVEMENT. none,nothing.. Yes we have all our authorizations, but are still no closer to getting her home. It is getting very frustrating. I really did not want to visit without DNA results. So we are left with the choice of go or not? I can not cancel now. With Joe's work this is our only chance to go together. So we will go and just hope it all works out. Soooo in 9 days I will be holding my beautiful baby girl. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for you to hold Jazlynn! It will be so great!