Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa Came Early This Year!

I know it has been a long time since I posted last. I have been soooo busy. I had decided to put some of my doll clothes I make on ebay to maybe earn some extra money for Jazlynn. Well I can not keep up. Which is a good thing,but I have time for nothing. On Sunday we had another fund raiser party. (Thanks Stephanie). It went very well..
Last evening I called down to talk with the foster family. I was surprised with about 20 pictures in my email later. So enjoy these.. She is so precious. I can not wait til the 27th to see her. She looks so happy in these.. ENJOY!


This is the Christmas outfit we sent down to her. Randi Jo picked it out.

I love the look on her face here. I can not wait to get ahold of that hair.




She looks so happy in this picture.I think it was taken the same day as our monthly pictures. She is wearing the same outfit.

This is my absolute favorite. Of any I have gotten so far. She is priceless. This one makes me cry. I so badly want to see her. two and a half weeks and I am there.




7 comments:

Bobbi said...

She is just beautiful!!

Is she as long as she looks??

So nice when we get pics, but it does make us miss them. Always bittersweet

Guatemama said...

Oh what great pictures! Soon you will be holding her! Yea I love the santa suit.

Steph said...

She's adorable!! Not too much longer!! We are going to have a great time in Guate lovin on our little ones! Might as well introduce Eli and Jazzlynn now since they will practically be neighbors!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics! What a pretty girl! Won't be long til you'll be lovin' on her!!

Aileen said...

She is so cute! We will also be in Guatemala on Dec. 27th to Jan 3
We'll be at the Grand Tikal. If you are there, we'd love to meet you!
Ariana's mommy

Splinteredsonshine said...

She is precious! You are blessed to have such additions to your family!! It's been awesome visiting with you today and such a long time. Take Care!

Kimberly said...

She is GORGEOUS! You'll be holding her SO soon!!! Congratulations on FC! You're moving right along!