Wednesday, February 20, 2008

COULD IT BE?

Yes it is! New pictures.. We were all starting to have Jazlynn withdraw here. And from the looks of the pictures she is now rolling over. YEA! She is getting to be such a big girl. I can not wait to see her in 14 days..



In other news: There is nothing new to report with the adoption. We are writing letters to our Senators now trying to see if they can help us speed up the Pre-Approval. But we are not expecting any news until late in March.

Randi Jo had a singing competition this past Saturday. She woke up with a sore throat and a horrible cough. But thanks to a good teacher and alot of cough syrup she scored a 1 on both her entries. a 1 is the highest you can get. So Good for her.

I on the other hand: Have been trying desperately to become the house UNO champ. Been trying for over a year. It is currently held by a 4 yr old in my daycare. and has been for over a year. Well the good news is... I finally beat him yesterday. To become champ you have to win 10 games at one sitting. whoever gets to 10 first wins. (his rules of course). Well after I won. all he could say.... I didn't have my back-up! Meaning the other boy, 8 years old who doesn't come until 3. Hmmm.... Do you think I have been getting cheated all this time? Hmmm... Naw.. couldn't be!

We also found out that Honda is sending Joe to Tennessee in March. He leaves the 10th. The day after I get home from Guatemala. So two weeks without seeing each other. Oh well.. could be worse I guess.. That is all the news here. Jose did send more pics but I'll save them for another day. I guess I should also say. He says he was never told not to talk with us. He has just been without internet. the agency still says different but Oh well....

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

PHEW!! Glad there are new pics. She is getting big.

Congrats to RandiJo for doing so well especially being sick.

WOW!! Not long until you hold her again.

Glad you are back in communication.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! I could reach in and snuggle her to pieces, she looks so precious! I know how excited you must be about your trip, I can't wait to see those pictures!

Pam L said...

Vikki,
She is still absolutely beautiful even though she is missing a few curls. I know it made you sad but they'll grow back (and probably very quickly)

Becca said...

SHe is so beautiful! Be sure to take your camera to Guatemala with you and take LOTS of pictures please!!!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca