Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 5 Months!!!!

We received updated pictures of Jazlynn yesterday. She is getting soooo big. Today she turns 5 months old. She is growing up with out me. It makes every birthday hard. I try not to get to down though . I know I have it so much better than most. I at least get to see her alot. But there are still days it is hard and with everything that is going on over there. The not knowing what is going to happen makes everything harder.


Look how well she is holding her head up? I am so happy to see her on her belly more.

Love the smiles in this one. I also think the outfit is adorable. It is not one I sent down, I am not sure I have seen her in many I have sent. But she is always dressed cute.


She really seems to looking hard at something here also. I am also noticing that her eye seems to be straightening out. I am so hoping it is only her muscle and will get stronger as she grows.
It definitely looks better here.



2 comments:

Steph said...

How sweet!! She's doing great on her tummy!!

Bobbi said...

Look at how strong she is getting. I always wondered where my clothes I sent were too.....

No matter the situation, this process is difficult. Know we aer all here to support you.