Friday, February 8, 2008

Pictures!

These are the pictures I have been promising to post! I am guessing she saw the Dr this week. So they probably have updated measurements. I have not talked to Jose this week because, I have been sick all week. A trip to the dr this morning told me what I think I already knew. I have Strep Throat. So hopefully by Sunday I will feel much better.

It looks like things started up again in Guatemala. So all I need know is Pre Approval from the Us and my case can start moving again. The US is currently taking 60 days to give that though. which is really quite ridiculous. In Sept they were giving them in 3 days. what gives?




9 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh, She is just precious. I love her hair.

Any picture of a sleeping baby melts my heart.

Steph said...

Hey sweet girl!!!

Yes, the awful PA wait. We waited 63 days and right after we received ours, they started issuing them in a few days. Makes NO sense!!! But, this CA mess should all be worked out by then and you will just fly through PGN. :)

Corey said...

What a cutie!!!

Beth said...

So sweet. Her curls are precious.

Hope you feel better soon.

Gail said...

Isn't it fun to get pictures?!! She is beautiful!!!
Gail

Guatemama said...

Awww What a cutie pie! Hope you are feeling better.
Tracy

Pam L said...

Sorry about the Strep (yuck!), but you sure have a beautiful smiling baby girl!

Julie said...

How adorable! My fingers are crossed that you are feeling better soon and you get your PA very soon!

Becca said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Praying for Preapproval...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca