Friday, February 15, 2008

New Measurements!!

We received new measurements from the agency today. Jazlynn now weighs 14 lbs and is 61 cm long.. So she really hasn't grown that much since last time,.. Which is really ok with me I want her to stay small until she comes home.
We did not receive any updates from the agency again today. We are a long way from getting PA but I was hoping to get family Court out today.. My Coordinator said I probably won't get it until I get PA.. I sure wish there was some way to speed up the US Embassy. There is just no reason for this taking so long.
The other news I received is that they(the agency) think my lawyer told Jose not to speak with us. I really,really hope this is not true. But I have not heard from Jose in two weeks nowand....We were talking about 4-5 times a week. This is because of an issue with the other boy in the house. It has NOTHING to do with Jazlynn. I phoned the agency again today and told them how unhappy I am with this. I am the one paying for this foster care and that is MY daughter and if I want to talk to the people taking care of her I should be able to. My other issue with it all is that we all considered Jose and Adriana more than just foster parents. If I don't hear from Jose by Sunday I will be calling down there to see what is going on. I do so hope the info I am getting is wrong or at least it can be worked with. If not.. it is going to be a long 4 months.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I am so sorry - adoption is ssssoooo hard. I'll be praying...

Prace and Hugs,
Becca

Steph said...

What? I don't understand this? I hope you get some answers soon.

Pam L said...

I hope you get all of this worked out soon. As if things weren't hard enough already!
Sending prayers your way.

Bobbi said...

Glad she is waiting for you to get big.

Hope you are able to get to the bottom of why you haven't heard anything. Hoping for good news for you.

Guatemama said...

I so hope you are able to stay in contact while you wait! I will check back..
Tracy