Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just Checking In!!!

It has been awhile since I posted. There really isn't much happening. Last week PGN shut down in Guatemala,which puts our adoption on hold until it opens back up.. But since we have so far to go before we are ready for PGN I am hoping they will be up and running before we get there. Then it will not delay us at all. On Friday we had alot of confusion as to when the DNA was being taken... The attorney put the 14th in his report but the agency had reason to believe it was done the 4th.. So I called down to Guatemala to find out it is the 14th. So another week to wait yet.
Joe's sister has been in town since we came home. Alot of our time has been taken up with that,which is a good thing. It has made time go faster.
I am posting some pictures from when we went to my brothers house before Christmas. The kids had a blast with their cousins. So here they are playing around.

This is all five of them.. I am not sure what is up with Bandar here.. But I am guessing he will love me for posting this pic..

I really started out wanting a serious picture. Do you think I ever got one? Of course not. My children can never be serious.


I awoke this morning to find this in my email. He had to take it with his phone because his digital camera is broken. But I love it no matter what. It is a picture of Jazlynn watching the Ohio State game. I hope she cried all the way through it. Lord knows her Mommy and Daddy did.
But judging from the picture,she is going to be her Daddy's sports fan.



4 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad to hear your DNA is being done....Jazlynn is precious!!

Emily

Steph said...

This pics are so cute!!! I especially love the one of Jazzy in front of the TV! Now, that made me laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

that is so sad that she had to watch that pitiful game lol and i look so bad in those pictures hahaha

Bobbi said...

You have a gorgeous family.

Hope you find out about DNA. I also am praying that PGN opens back up soon and she gets home quickly.