Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just for Stephanie!!! Yeah... FINALLY!







Okay Steph! Here it is... It has taken me two days and, many, nasty words, but, I have figured it out. I can not figure out how to type on the top.. I think this will work though..

This is my funny video from our visit trip. We were trying to teach her to roll over. I LOVE the reaction after she finally gets there and then finds her dad... Hope you all enjoy it...

and on a final note. I am posting this because Steph challenged us to find the laughter in this crazy situation we all find ourselves in.. So I am rising to the challenge. So lets get some more going here. So far we have : Nicole,Ashley,Steph,Bobbi,Tracy,Beth and now myself.. (I didn't add links because one new thing a week is my limit. And you have Video..lol) Their sites are posted on the side. ENJOY!

5 comments:

Guatemama said...

AWWWW Her expression is priceless! What a happy video!
Tracy

Steph said...

Ohhhhh, I LOVE it!!! It definitely made me laugh and smile. What a beautiful sweet girl!!! That's what it's all about.

Nicole said...

So cute! I just saw your msg on mine - looks like you got it. I use Windows Move Maker to edit and caption and then upload directly into Blogger - when you are creating a new post, it's the icon next to the picture.

Can't wait to see more! :)

Emily said...

How precious!! I loved watching her expression... :-)

Bobbi said...

She was so proud!!

Yeah for you for figuring out the video!!