Thursday, January 3, 2008

We are Home.

Well we arrived home safely,But probably not as happy. I miss Jazlynn terribly. The good news is that Adriana told us at pick-up that her Dna is scheduled for the 15th of January. But I am stressing so badly thinking that her Mother has to see her. I have no problem keeping her informed with Jazlynn's progress in life,but not until AFTER the adoption. This is just scaring the crap out of me. I figure at this rate I'll have a nervous breakdown before then anyways..
Adriana also believes it will be May or June before I can bring her home. Which is about three months longer than I had hoped. But that accounts for the three months we have sat with no progress. I read on another blog where someone was told our attorney is just to busy. Wow! Isn't that reassuring.
So I guess I will kill time by figuring out how i can possibly make another visit trip. I will never make it another 6 months without seeing her.
But on a good note... Here is my favoerite picture of her.. She turned 4 months old on the 1st. Isn't she precious?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That picture is ADORABLE! I know - the waiting has been ridiculous lately. This part is hard for me, but overall, that 1st DNA test was probably the most difficult for me to get through.

I'll be thinking of you guys.

Bobbi said...

That picture will hang around for years to come. It is just beautiful.

Thinking of you getting through these first few days home. They are tough.

Hope the DNA goes well. That is always tough for everyone.

Steph said...

Leaving is so hard. Adjusting back to "normal" life is so hard when you have been changed forever by this precious baby. Waiting for that DNA test and the results is hard. It's all hard. Just know you're not alone. I'm a phone call away if you need to vent and we can always get together for coffee or dinner. Just connecting with someone who "knows" makes such a difference!

With that said, see you tomorrow!! ;)

Kimberly said...

Love the picture! She is so beautiful! I'm glad that the DNA test has been scheduled and hope it goes very smoothly. Look forward to hearing and seeing more!

Beth said...

She is just gorgeous. What a smile... she will be melting hearts all over blog land with that one!

Coming home is a kind of hard that no one can understand unless they have been there. We really understand. Hug your other children a little tighter.

DNA is an emotional experience, but be reassured that her BM will know that she is being loved by a wonderful family.

You are in my thoughts.