Monday, January 21, 2008

Prayers for Steph and Jason.

I am sure most of you are familar with Stephanie and Jason. Well we are also all aware they seem to be stuck in pgn. Stephanie has kept such a great attitude through this all. In talking with her yesterday she still has a great way of dealing with it. But I am thinking it is time for our help.

We all need to get involved and say a prayer for her and Jason and Eli. Just wrap around her and if nothing else help her keep the great faith she seems to have built up through all of this. So I will start. Stephanie Randi Jo wrote this for you,but it is coming from us all. Please know we are all praying with and for you.



"Dear Lord, I pray that Eli gets out of PGN soon! Lord I pray that you are with Stephanie and Jason and let them know that everything is going to be ok and help them to remember you are walking with them through this incredible journey. Lord I Thank You for everything you have done so far for all of us in this process. But please Dear Lord Put your hand on their case and move it along through PGN and I ask you lord please just keep the process moving. Thank You Lord In Jesus Name Amen."




You know. I am thinking you could get out just in time to pick up that first weekend in March. I would love nothing more than to share another visit with the two of you. So thats my goal... lol

8 comments:

Beth said...

This is a very sweet tribute to a wonderful family. I will continue to keep them in my prayers! I have been amazed time and time again at Steph and Jason's strength and willingness to lift others up even when they are hurting. I truly adore this family. We are all here to support each other. Thanks Victoria and Joe!

Emily said...

What a thoughtful post. I like the prayer your daughter wrote, too...how caring and I know Steph and Jason will appreciate it very much. It really takes a lot of support and strength to make it through this process. Here's wishing these prayers go a long way!!

BTW...the pics of your daugfhter are beautiful!

Emily

Anonymous said...

I am Vikki's Aunt Pam. Steph,Jason and Eli you are in my prayers. Lets get Eli home.

Our little girl gets sweeter everyday.

Steph said...

Oh wow. I am speechless. I feel so blessed to be sharing this journey with all of you. This post has touched us deeply. I was starting to feel that anxiety creeping into my chest tonight and then I read this post....unbelievable!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Bobbi said...

I pray for Stephanie, Jason and Eli daily. My heart breaks for them. Eli will be home soon.

Stephanie is courageous and strong. She is thoughtful to others. She is not selfish. She is genuinely happy for those as they progress, not bitter.

I wish I could be a more like her.

She is lucky to have a friend like you.

Derek and Jennifer said...

What an awesome thing to do for Steph & Jason. I am continually lifting them up in prayer and hoping that they continue to find strength during this wait. It's so great to see the support that we can all give to others during this time. Thanks for doing this!

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Steph, you, Jason and Eli are in my prayers daily. I sincerely hope that Eli is OUT soon and in your arms FOREVER!!! Sending big hugs...keep your chin up. Eli WILL come home!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support and prayers for Stephanie, Jason, and Eli. They are indeed, wonderful people. Eli is a part of our family and we love him so much already. God is amazing and has sent all of you to help Stephanie and Jason along this wonderful and agonizing journey.

Steph's sister