Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Pictures!!!

These are the hand and foot prints we did of Jazlynn while we were on our visit.. I took them and had them glazed and then framed them. They will be hanging in her room..

These next pictures were in my inbox this morning.. She is such a happy baby. Always has a smile. I so love unexpected pictures... It sure starts my day off right.







In other news.. There was someone from our agency that was looking for a room mate during a visit trip.. So.. I took her up on it. This way we can afford for me to visit again. I will be leaving in March for 5 days with my baby... I can not wait... Thanks alot Susan for the offer.... we really appreciate it..


7 comments:

Bobbi said...

Love the hand and foot prints. What a great idea.

Great news that you get to visit again.

She is beautiful. Pictures always cheer you up!

Steph said...

They turned out great!! And, what awesome frames! :)

Bonus pics!! She is adorable as always!! I love that little smile!

YAY!!! March will be here before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

Jazzlynn is beautiful of course.
A smile is a gift she gives often.
I can't wait till she comes home with Vikki& Joe.I want to hold and tell her how much I love her. We are truly blessed to have her as part of our family. Great Aunt Pam

Beth said...

Great idea to do the foot and hand prints. You will love those in years to come.

It's so great that you have a visit trip to look forward to... and an adopting family to share the experience with!

The new pics are ADORABLE!!!

redhawks said...

She's precious!! And "yay!" about visiting again in March!!
Jen :)

Guatemama said...

YEA! I am happy that you are going to visit again!! I love the hand and footprints. Great Idea!! I am glad you have these great pictures too. She is adorable.