Monday, January 21, 2008

New Pictures Again!! Yeah

We received more pictures today. She is just as amazing as ever.. I am telling ya,Do I have great foster parents or what? They are going to be missed tremendously when this is all over.

Adriana had to take Jazlynn to the lawyers today to have her hand and footprints taken. This is for the registration with the CNA. So that is another step out of the way. Aren't the blue hands yukky? She has also not been feeling well. I think in this picture you can tell she isn't herself. Jose left me a message tonight though that said she is better..


Could this smile possibly be any bigger?



She is holding her head up quite well now. I am very pleased at her progress. Love the eyes!


2 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...even with blue hands!

Bobbi said...

What a great foster family you have.

She gets more and more beautiful with every picture!